2023 Winter/Spring Foreman Development Series
Local #611 and the JATC are pleased to announce the Albuquerque Foreman Development Series Fall 2022 / 2023 class schedule;
These classes will be held at the Albuquerque JATC, 4501 Montbel Place NE. The first 3 hour class will start promptly at 8:00 am. There will be a one hour lunch break and the second class will start at 12:00 pm. You can sign up for one or both classes.
|Saturday, Sept. 24th, 2022||- Role of the Foreman||8:00AM — 11:00AM|
|- Labor Relations||12:00PM — 3:00PM|
|Saturday, Oct. 22nd, 2022||- Material Management||8:00AM — 11:00AM|
|- Managing Production||12:00PM — 3:00PM|
|Saturday, Nov. 12th, 2022||- Communication||8:00AM — 11:00AM|
|- Manloading and Scheduling||12:00PM — 3:00PM|
|Saturday, Jan. 7th, 2023||- Project Start Up||8:00AM — 11:00AM|
|- Safety||12:00PM — 3:00PM|
- There is no cost for these classes but advanced registration is required.
- For registration call the JATC at (505) 341-4444, a week in advance.
- To register you will need to provide your name, address, your NM EE98J Journeyman’s license number, your Union Card number and a telephone number where you can be reached.
- Class size is limited to 25 people, on a first come / first serve basis; so register early and be sure to attend.
- These classes have been approved for Continuing Education Credit by the NM CID for both the JE-98 and EL1J licenses! Take 4 classes and 8 hours of credit is available from the JATC for $25.00.
- Take 8 classes and qualify for the extra 5% MEI Training Incentive pay – when you are working as a Foreman or higher.
Whether you are just thinking about becoming a Foreman, currently working as a Foreman or have been one for years you will find these classes worthwhile. Come, learn and share your experiences with us!